Friday, September 08, 2006

What did I do this week?

Well, not much really. I had a great plan of working hard on my research but somehow it just didn't take off. I spent a lot of time procrastinating by searching for my friends on the internet just to see what they are up to (freaky, isn't it?) Then there was a bad news of the passing of Steve Irwin aka The Crocodile Hunter which shocked us all. And here I am, writing a post on Friday after spending quite a substantial amount of time visiting my old friend's blog.

I don't think I'll get much done today as we (Jo, I and Shell, our friend) are heading to Mt. Warning this evening. We plan to climb up to the summit of Mt. Warning for sunrise and go to Byron Bay on Saturday for a night out. So we'll see if our physical strength will be up to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home