Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday! Yeh!!

I had a meeting with my supervisor today so I got up early to work on some stuffs to make it look like I have been working hard. =p Well, it went well although in the end I felt like I shouldn't have done so much becasue there is only going to be more and more to do. =S

Anyway, it's Friday and weekend is coming! I can hardly wait to wake up thinking, hey, it's Saturday, I don't have to worry about getting any work done today! Well, not that I have been working full time like people who have a real job and have to get to work before 8 am and can't get out until 5 pm. But it kinda feels the same, even worse when you don't get paid. Or to be precise, you kinda paid money to get yourself into this situation. It's call Research Study. =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home