Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wedding

Yesterday, I didn't get anything done in terms of work or study but I did manage to bake some brownies and food to bring to a wedding. I started my day late by not getting up until 9 am. Then I wrapped the present for the wedding but not untill after spending about half an hour looking for a ribbon! Then I started thinking about what to make more to bring to the event and came up with brownies. But then I realized that there would be cake so bringing additional sweets might be a bit illogical. I made the brownies anyway which turned out to be a pain since I misjudged the time of the baking.

At about 2 pm, Tom drove with Katharina, Jo and me to the wedding barbeque at Mt. Cootha. The bride and groom were not there yet when we arrived and I was really hungry since I didn't have any breakfast or lunch so I nibbled a bit on the food (and so did a lot of other people). =P It's a simple and relaxing reception. We stayed there until about 6 pm then drove home feeling absolutely exhausted. This is even just by being a guest of the event, I can't imagine how tiring it would be to be the host. So, that was my first wedding through friends that I've ever attended. I guess my social period of this sort of event has just started, how terrible, I mean terrific is that! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home