Monday, August 07, 2006

Antique store

My weekend was pretty packed. Saturday, we had a friend coming to our flat at 9.30 to get boxes for her stuffs as she is moving. Then we had breakfast, the usual yogurt and fruits and specially, home-made Anzac biscuits prepared by Jo. It was simple yet really nice breakfast for Saturday morning. Then Jo, I and Tom took a trip to antique store in Paddington to find a wedding present for Tom's collegue. It was a huge store. I was really surprised at first because the entrance looked quite small but once I walked inside, it was massive! The place must have been a theatre or some kind of hall in the past. I have never had so much fun looking at great variety of things in a store like that before. It was really cool!

In the end we got a set of fish knives and forks that look antique and yet functional. It was chosen by Jo, approved by Tom and polished by me. Yeah, I spent an hour on Sunday night polishing those pices of cutlery until they were all shiny. Jo reckoned I'm a bit crazy but I'm quite proud of it. Hehehe. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home