Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rainy days

It has been raining since the start of the week. And beleive it or not, I think we still have water restriction level 3 (no using hose outside the house) here is Brisbane!

Monday, it started to drizzle a little bit but we could still go out without an umbrella and have a good chance of coming back dry. Tuesday, we spent the whole day working at home, it did not rain much and we could go out for a nice afternoon walk. Wednesday, the weather got a bit more serious and decided that sufficient amount of rainfall would be good as it would make student life more exciting and challenging when they have to go to classes. Thursday, yeah, let it pour. It has been raining cats and dogs and my pants (jeans) got considerably wet when I walked to the nearby suburb for lunch with Jo. Well, the two of us only had one umbrella and with the strong wind, it merely fulfils its function of keeping us dry. And to top that off, I think my shoes (old sneakers) might have had small holes as I could feel my slightly damp socks by the time we got back to the office. It is still pouring but at least my pants and socks are getting dry (thanks to the aircon in jo's office which is often at extreme temperature level contrary to the outside environment.

Anyway, I just found this from Tom's blog, a website that can creat a Hiaku from a blog entry. So here is the Haiku composed from my bolg:

different matter
it's going to be tough
for me to 'open


And the word that I use the most often is ....Working!
I think that is really shocking.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sorta remembered it as it was the last day in Brizzy for me, a tearful departing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home