Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Time flies

It has been a while since my last post. Yes, time flies, especially when you want it to slow down.

I haven't got much done in my research which is supposed to be in the writing up process soon. I did manage to have a focus group for that though but analysing the data and making connection to other part of the the study is a different matter. It's going to be tough for me to do that especially when I'm still confused and unconvinced about the stuffs I'm doing. Hur.....

But anyway, my great achievement during the last two weeks was buying airticket for my parents to come to Australia which is awesome. I've waited for quite a while, almost too late, to do that but still managed to get one of the best deals for them. So, it's going to be super cool, I can't wait for them to get here. =)

Well, it's 5.30 pm, sound like time to go home. I wonder what we are going to have for dinner or 'tea' tonight. Hm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home