Friday, September 15, 2006

So many things to do!

Yeah, it's Friday! I had a meeting with my supervisor this morning which I didn't really have much to present except the 2 page introduction I have written. Well, I got some corrections to do which took me forever to get them right even though there were not that many. And since then, I haven't really done much which is not very good for my plan of finishing the draft for the thesis by the end of this month.

Anyway, it's almost weekend and we are going for lunch at the pizza cafe at the Schonell Theatre in a short while. Lew can't really work, Jo is hungry and I am not having a productive time anyway so I think we'd better off doing something else and leave Brett to work in peaceful and quiet environment. =P

And later on, we are going to play ten pin bowling with PRESS, our favourite student club. =) Yeah, it's hard being a student, so many distraction. =P Anyway, I shall not say too much about things that are not work-realted or else people might get the wrong idea. Hehehe. Back to work now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home