Friday, November 17, 2006

Last week of exam

Today is the last day of exam (I think) and then the university would return to the quiet and peaceful environment that the postgraduate students are longing for. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that because my student status would be terminated soon and I actually have nothing to do anymore. That might sound like a dream come true for some people, I used to think so too. But as I am in that situation now, it's pretty boring. I've been trying to keep myself busy with researching about New Zealand trip and doing things I thought I would do once I finish all my assignments. There are actually quite a bit to do but somehow I just lost the urge to do them. Anyway, the weather is great today and looks good for the weekend so I think I should start planning for a short getaway trip.

Meanwhile, here are some photos of the late spring atmoshere at UQ.

Blossoming tree


Jo and the colorful tree in front of the sandstone building (part of the Great Court)


Trying an artsy shot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home