Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The weather girl

Thanks to information from Brad and Tom, I could put up a new little cute feature on my blog, the weather girl. Now those oversea would get to see how it's like here in Australia. I'm very sorry if I make someone jealous with all the sunny days and warmth we've got here. =P Well, I have to admit that I'm actually jealous of people who get to see the autumn scenery and winter atmosphere in the northern hemisphere. Somehow, I can't really comprehend Christmas and New Year in summer weather. =P

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger mai said...

me too! hehe.

just blog hopping here.

by the way, can i ask you a little favor? but before that, do you know where Greenslopes Hospital is? are you near that place?

i'd appreciate the help

thanks

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Where I Am said...

I have no idea, sorry. But you can got to www.whereis.com.au and use the search function to look for it. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home