Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday Monday

I know I am supposed to be doing my assignment but I just can't ignore the urge of updating my blog which have been tickling me over the weekend. So it's gonna be short, hopefully.

I sent of my visitor visa application for New Zealand on Friday. That took a lot of heavy feelings out of my chest. I hope things go smoothly. It really sucks that the nation you are the citizen of is often not included in the visa-free list of a lot of countries. Saturday, Jo and I hunted for car parts to fix our Subaru. We got the new timing belt and exchanged the fan belt that the shop employee wrongly gave us. We still couldn't get the cam sprocket (I just learned that term from Jo). So it seems like we have to go to the wreckers next weekend. We went to Lew's house to preview their garage sale and got some books and cute stuffs. Lew made pasta bolognaise which was really tasty. Sunday was nice and leisurely. I went jogging for the first time in about 6 months and realised I seriously need to get back in shape by doing more exercise. So that will be one of the first thing I do after all these study works. Speaking of which, I would have to get back to it now. Hur.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home