Monday, October 06, 2008

Starting over

It's been almost a year since my last post. Lots of things has happened and I probably can't capture it all in this blog. Also there is a new thing called facebook which seems to take over blogging. My apology for all who have come here and was disappointed with the lack of news from me. I'll try to put some more stuffs to show bits and pieces of my life in the past year as much as I could. Thank you for those who remain loyal and persistent in knowing where I am.
Right now I'm back in Brisbane to do a PhD but I would like to tell you a bit about what I was doing in Phuket before I came here


Here is me helping with the meeting of a working group from AIT, an international university in Bangkok, when I was still working in Phuket


After the meeting, we had lunch at my favourite restuarant with the awesome view



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home