Friday, May 25, 2007

(Sea)Shell Museum

My mom and I went to Phuket Shell Museum with Pum and his family after various temple visits. I expected it to be average but I was surprised how beautiful and interesting the displays were. I think it really worths a visit for those who want to take a break from the sun but still feel close to the sea.

Shell beauty can be found in all shapes, colors and sizes


The fish bone shells, they look cool and painful at the same time


I really like the pattern on these shells


Some of these patterns are so neat that they look like they were hand-painted


The diversity of shapes that nature can make


Amazing colors of these thorny guys

2 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger PuM said...

yah, you seem to be the one who enjoyed the most there na... ^^

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home