Monday, October 06, 2008

Sylvain visit in Bangkok

Sylvain, my good friend from France visit Bangkok so we arranged to meet up after more than 2 years. It's always wonderful to catch up with good old friends again. Sylvain also introduced me to the part of my country where I've never known to exist. The art gallery venue. We spent the whole day visiting different art galleries following the Bangkok Art Map that Sylvain picked up from Info center. It turned out to be really fun, refreshing and challenging. Thanks a lot, Sylvain!


The most unual piece of art I've ever experience, very bizaare yet I was glad to have seen it. It took forever to find the place though, we almost gave up.

Sylvain always takes the best photo of me (at least I like it =P)


Art Gallery that Sylvain managed to search from internet, very hidden place.

Luxurius restuarant with art display where we stopped by for a drink

Restaurant where we had dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home